What individual health insurance is good but cheap in Forida?

What individual health insurance is good but cheap in Forida?
Hey. Please somebody help me. I am employed but don\'t get any health insurance. I am 27 and single and need a good health insurance but cheap. I live in Florida. Can somebody can help me with that?

Answer :
Health insurance can be very tricky. Since I live in Utah I\'m not sure about Florida laws and regulations, so I suggest you contact a nearby insurance agent. Check out this site to find the best health insurance just in one minute, http://best-free-health-insurance-quote-usa.blogspot.com/ Here you can get free quotes from different health insurance companies in your area, its the best way to find an afforable health insurance with a reliable company. Best Wishes,
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090809110615AAK1hcc

Related to individual health insurance :

Urban Dictionary: circumcision
... that the surgery is not beneficial except in individual, health-related cases. Most insurance companies no longer cover the surgery. ...
Compare Affordable Health Insurance Quotes
Offers health insurance quotes, health plan comparisons and online applications for individual, family, small business and senior health plans.
Health insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas P. O\'Hare, "Individual Medical Expense Insurance," The American College, ... Hannah Yoo and Tom Wildsmith, "Individual Health Insurance: A Comprehensive ...

Powered by Youtube